In the Oven/On the BBQ:
- Prepare your dry rub by mixing together your preferred ingredients (granulated onion, garlic, salt, paprika and pepper) in a bowl.
- Take the ribs out of their packaging and remove the white skin from the underside of the rib cage.
- Apply a good amount of your dry rub to both sides of the ribs.
- Wrap the ribs tightly in aluminum foil.
- Let refrigerate for a few hours (or preferably overnight).
- Take the ribs out of the refrigerator and allow them to reach room temperature (70°F).
- Place the foil-wrapped ribs in an oven preheated to 250°F. Bake for 2.5 hours, or until they are tender.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and uncover them to let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Apply Silver Bullet BBQ sauce generously to the ribs and return them back to the oven, leaving them uncovered.
- Remove from the oven after half an hour, and enjoy!
When cooking your ribs on the BBQ, follow the same steps from 1-6 and then…
- Heat a gas or charcoal grill to medium (350°F to 450°F).
- Remove the ribs from the foil and place them meaty-side up on the grill, brushing them generously with Silver Bullet BBQ sauce.
- Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes. Flip and brush the ribs and cook another 5 minutes. Continue to cook, flipping and brushing every 5 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the ribs are heated through and have grill marks.
- Remove ribs from the grill after 20 minutes and enjoy!